I think I have a list of things I’ve learnt about myself since coming to Korea. So lets get started!
- I’m more confident than I gave myself credit for.
- I like trying new things.
- I’m open to new experiences.
- I’m more girly than I used to be.
- I think I might have OCD. My apartment is super clean and super tidy ALL THE TIME.
- I REALLY LOVE COOKING
- Learning a new language is fun.
- I will always be a shy person.
- I will never enjoy drinking as much as other people my age. But thats okay.
- I can ‘cope’ by myself without my parents. I’ve always been so hung up on that. Its about time that I’ve let it go.
- I love making time everyday to do my makeup. I love making the effort.
- I will always be a sarcastic person. Koreans will never understand.
- Teaching is awesome!
- Someday I see myself getting married and having children. The friends who I’ve been friends with for a long time. Are you shocked that I’ve written this???
- I like growing plants.
Well! People do say that you tend to find yourself when you go traveling. I think I’ve learnt quite a bit about myself so far. *highfive*
Have you traveled? What have you learnt about yourself?