I thought it would be fun to answer 50 questions about myself. It’s a great opportunity to get to know me more. 🙂
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No… I think that would be stealing. Lol.
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes! Who doesn’t? :O
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who complain, complain and complain about their situation but don’t do anything to change it. It doesn’t seem productive.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Actually, yes. When I walk up and down stairs. My parents house has 14 steps. Not sure what I’m going to do with that knowledge…
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Why not? Pink is just a colour.
- Whats your least favourite movie?
Avatar. I just didn’t understand the hype.
- What do you drink with dinner?
Orange juice or water.
- What is your favorite food?
UK Food: Christmas dinner. My mum’s cooking is amazing!
Korean Food: 해장국 – Best Korean food I’ve ever tasted.
- What movie could you watch over and over and still love?
Just Married. I could watch it over and over again. I still laugh at it as much as I did the first time that I watched it.
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No. No. And no. Never.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- Favourite kind of sandwich?
Chicken Tikka, cucumber and cheese sub from Subway.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Cocopops and a cup of tea- I’ve loved them for as long as I can remember.
- What is your usual bedtime?
I would like to say 10pm, but recently it’s been about 12am.
- Are you lazy?
I don’t think so. I procrastinate sometimes, but that’s not really the same thing is it?
- How many languages can you speak?
English and the smallest bit of Korean. I should study more!
- Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes. And quietly so no one can hear me.
- Is Christmas stressful?
Hell no! Christmas is awesome.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Photographer/Filmmaker and Architect.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. I believe that I saw three ghosts when I was younger.
- Wear slippers?
Yes, my feet always get cold.
- Ever been in love?
- Who would you like to see in concert?
Big Bang. It’s a Korean boy group.
- Hot tea or cold tea?
- Tea or coffee?
I mostly drink tea. I enjoy coffee sometimes.
- Ever had plastic surgery?
No but I want to.
- Do you want to get married?
Yes. I would like to.
- Do you want kids?
Yes, two. A boy and a girl.
- Whats your favourite colour?
- Do you miss anyone right now?
- Things you cannot leave the house without?
My phone, my headphones, my planner and lip balm.
- Do you drink energy drinks?
- Do you drink juice?
Yes sometimes. I really like apple juice.
- Do you eat fries with a fork?
Yes. If I don’t, my hands will get dirty.
- Any phobias?
Spiders, blood, needles, enclosed places. I also have a fear of failing.
- What is your middle name?
- What was favorite subject at school?
- What is your favorite drink?
Hot Chocolate. With marshmallows.
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
Last Kiss by Taylor Swift.
- What is the last thing you bought?
Two glass jars. I used them for tracking positive thoughts and goals.
- How many siblings do you have?
3. A brother and 2 sisters.
- When was the last time you cried?
- Favourite TV shows?
The Big Band Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Suits, Orange is the New Black. I have lots.
- PC or Mac?
- What phone do you have?
I phone 6
- How tall are you?
- Can you cook?
Yes. I don’t know if I’m good. But I enjoy cooking.
Thank you for reading. I would like to get to know you more too, Copy and paste the questions and answer them yourself. 🙂
Send me a link if you decide to post a ‘Get To Know Me’ post. 🙂