Hello everyone! How is your week going so far?
- I can’t please everyone.
- Embracing who I am.
- Finding what I love and doing more of it.
- I’m learning to see my struggles as lessons.
- I’m learning what the most important things in life are.
- Getting my university degree wasn’t all that.
- It’s okay that I don’t enjoy drinking alcohol.
- It’s okay if people don’t like me.
- It’s good to have opinions.
- Coffee is as amazing!
- Traveling makes me excited but also anxious.
- I deserve love and happiness.
- I really do love baking.
- It’s okay to ask for help.
- It’s okay to cry.
- I’m learning how to manage my mental health.
- I don’t need to be ashamed of my scars.
- I find yoga therapeutic.
- It’s okay to not stress about the ‘little things’
- I have so many amazing people in my life.
- Someday I would like to have children.
- The idea of marriage no longer scares me.
- I will always be sensitive and that’s okay!
- It’s okay to take breaks and doing nothing is actually okay!
- Keeping a journal has/is very useful for my mental health.
So that’s it! 25 things I’ve learnt in 25 years. Some of the things on that list, I am still working on and will be mostly likely working on them on a daily basis. It feels so good to see the achievements and positives in my life.
At times it can be so easy to get bogged down with the realities of life that we forget to look after ourselves and appreciate the journey that we are taking.
Every decision we make and every tough day we get through is leading to something greater. We need to keep fighting because in the end, we will get to live the life we so deserve.
Enjoy the rest of your evening!
Feel free to share some of the things that you’ve learnt over the years.
– Hannah ❤