Hello hello! I hope you all had a good weekend!
For this weeks Must Have Monday post I am sharing with you the caramel syrup I’m currently using for my at home coffees. For those who don’t know, I work in a coffee shop, but when I’m not there, I do like to continue my coffee drinking when I get home! lol!
Caramel is my ultimate favourite, but I do love vanilla and other syrups too!
Happy Coffee Drinking! Please share your coffee pictures with me on Instagram. Tag me: @paint_me_a_smile_
Welcome to 2018!
When reflecting on the previous year, many people have the habit of looking negatively and only seeing the bad things. I found myself doing this until I sat down and really focused on all the good things that happened to me.
In no particular order, here some of the things/achievements of 2018.
- Went and saw my first psychiatrist and was diagnosed with BPD. (I was brave!)
- I started my first job since returning from South Korea.
- I met Josh and fell in love with him. ❤
- I went and travelled London (properly) for the first time.
- I realised my inner worth. (This was difficult!)
- At the beginning of the year, I walked away from a toxic and abusive relationship. (I learnt that I deserved much MUCH better)
- Had so many amazing opportunities to collaborate with other bloggers and brands. (I feel so grateful)
- I started (and finished) group therapy (MBT)
- I learnt how to incorporate more self-care into my everyday routine.
- I joined the gym.
Now! Thats a pretty awesome list of things. (At least, I think so)
I’m sure there are many more things that I’ve forgotten. I had a great year! 2017 taught me so many things, especially about myself.
I’m grateful that I have the chance to continue building my life in 2018.
How would you describe your 2017?
– Hannah ❤